Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Labels, Labels, Labels

We Love LABELS!  Kids love to put a label on things.  The feel a sense of accomplishment by writing those small words of things they know!  SO to begin our label unit we labeled the teacher!  If you haven't done this, I highly recommended it.  We took post it notes and brainstormed all my body parts. We wrote one body part on each post it note. I put them all over the board.  One at a time I had the kids come up and put the label on me in the correct spot.  The kids thought it was hilarious to see me with labels on my head, nose, feet, and back!  You must do this if you haven't. It really makes labeling concrete for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment