Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, July 11, 2013

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

Yup, it's that day that comes once a year!  MY BIRTHDAY!  I love birthdays!  I am treating myself to a girls day.  My bestie and I are going shopping, to lunch and getting a massage I'm so excited!! 
So what's in it for you! I freebie and a sale!!  YAY!  Seems like a great gift! 
Well, have fun and enjoy the sale it'll only last two days! 

Spin to win Freebie- practice the words mom and dad with this freebie.  Students just take a paperclip and hold it with a pencil in the middle of the circle.  Students flick it and wherever it stops they write that word in a column.  Whichever column gets to the top first wins.  The first time students just trace the word.  I also included a blank spin to win so you can make your own game with two words you are practicing!  Students love it!  Laminate it and play over and over.



1 comment:

  1. It was just my birthday yesterday! Happy Belated to you! I nominated you for an award, go to my blog to claim it! ;)

    kinderowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete