Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, February 28, 2013

What's in my egg? Freebie



This is a fun center I just created.  Just print off the jellybean cards, laminate them and fold them into a plastic Easter egg.  I have a cute pail I keep mine in.  The students pick and egg, open it and read it.  Then they write the word in an egg on the recording sheet.  Simple yet fun!  You could play this as a whole class and have one student come up at a time and pick and egg and everyone write the same word.  A great way to review sight words.  Click on the link to get it Free from my TPT store. Please consider following me if you download it.  I'm so close to getting my first 100 followers. YAY!  What's in my egg?

2 comments: