Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Character Songs

Have fun teaching has a Character Song CD I will be able to use in my classroom with my Kindergarteners and for the whole school during community time.  I am the PBiS team leader plan our weekly community time.  PBiS is Postive Behavior Intervention Strategies.  Our motto at Washington is "Focus on the positive and deal with the negative" We strive to focus on that 4:1 ratio of good behavior. 
During this weekly community time I will be able to teach the whole school songs about bullying, caring, respect, patience, fairness, and being truthful.  These are the character traits that we focus on so adding this music will give us a pep to community time.  The kids will love these character songs!  I'm so excited to be able to share this with my Kindergarteners and the school.

Thanks Have Fun Teaching!  I use your videos everyday in my classroom and will love to add this CD!!! 
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment