Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cut-up pumpkin book

My kids love cut up sentences.  Cut up sentences can teach direction of print, sight words, punctuation, and sentence formation.  With the holiday approaching, I created this cut up sentence book.  You could use it as a book or just a page or two.  We are going to do a page a day right after recess.  The first day I will use my doc camera to help them. Hopefully after a day or two they will be able to complete it independently. To complete this book just have the kids cut along bottom line of the page and cut the words to make the sentence.  Then color the pumpkin to match the words.  Hope you enjoy it!  Happy cutting!! 
Let me know if the link doesn't work.  I'm still learning how to link things!  Thanks! Tara West from www.littlemindsatwork.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment