Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 18, 2013

Subtract with Pete!

We started subtraction this week. Of course, we have to read "Pete the Cat and his four groovy buttons" by James Dean! Love that book!  I especially love that you can go to the website and listen to the groovy music.  The kids love it!!
 
So anyway I wanted to do a simple subtraction matching page to go with the book. 
 I made this quick subtraction matching sheet. 
 
just click on Subtract with Pete's buttons to get your copy of this worksheet.
 
Here is a subtraction video that I can't stop singing!  My kids love it!
Mr. Harry has the best songs!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the freebie! We love Pete the Cat books. And I am always looking for good Math videos. Every Friday we have this little period of time before we go home. We call it "You Tube Friday"...we watch educational and movement song videos. We will have to watch this one!

    ReplyDelete